Welcome to the ConnectWise Control Bug Report Portal
If you do not have an account, click "Sign in/ Sign up" to get started.
- Search for an existing bug report before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and improve bug tracking.
- If you find a matching bug report, give it a thumbs up and throw in a comment with more details about the problem.
- If you can't find a request for an item you need, create your own bug report. Provide as many details as you can, especially:
- Software version of the server, host client, and guest client
- Operating systems affected
- Any error messages
- No spam, advertising, or self-promotion.
- No offensive posts, links, or images.
- Only one request per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!
Guest (and host) OS is Windows 10.
Guest has a multi-monitor setup. Tested from 2 to 5 monitors attached. Using the native windows different wallpaper on each screen option, when connecting wallpaper is blanked. When disconnecting, only 1 screen returns wallpaper. If the same wallpaper is used on each screen, then issue does not occur on the same client.
Since updating to 6.9.20755.6879, we noticed that some guests disappear until restarting the ScreenConnect Web Server and ScreenConnect Relay services.
I noticed that remote printers get created for all my printers, but when I disconnect the session only the remote printers belonging to physical printers get automatically removed and the ones belonging to virtual printers (Microsoft XPS Document Writer, Microsoft Print to PDF, Send to OneNote 2016, etc...) remain. Eventually I end up with dozens of remote virtual printers which I have to manually remove.
When controlling a Mac with no keyboard, mouse or monitor attached, the system dialogue boxes on the Mac are blank. The top menu is also missing.
In the attached example, the grey box should show that I am wanting to update the ipads to the latest iOS.
If the client has dual displays, and they are positioned vertically, the "backstage" hyperlink is below the bottom of the "view" window and you cannot see it to click on it.
The app was signed by a version of macOS so old that it doesn’t validate on newer versions of macOS.
Hey, I have a bug I haven't been able to figure out how to solve. The Host machine (Windows 7 Pro) has a HP Laserjet M502 printer. When I connect to a remote machine (Windows 10), the connections to the Host printers are added in as normal, but the HP on the client side uses Microsoft XPS print driver. Since this doesnt print out pages correctly sized, I installed the correct driver on the client machine and then changed which driver it uses.
Only it doesnt print anything once sent from the client to host machine and no error is generated.
Only the Microsoft XPS print driver works, which I don't want to use. And Connectwise attaches this driver to the printer connection every time I connect to it.
Customer support service by UserEcho