Welcome to the ConnectWise Control Bug Report Portal
If you do not have an account, click "Sign in/ Sign up" to get started.
- Search for an existing bug report before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and improve bug tracking.
- If you find a matching bug report, give it a thumbs up and throw in a comment with more details about the problem.
- If you can't find a request for an item you need, create your own bug report. Provide as many details as you can, especially:
- Software version of the server, host client, and guest client
- Operating systems affected
- Any error messages
- No spam, advertising, or self-promotion.
- No offensive posts, links, or images.
- Only one request per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!
When logging into a mac, I am able to see the cursor moving, menu bar, and desktop background, but I can't see the actual windows that are open. After the user enables connectwise under the accessibility options I can control the cursor and click on items in the menu bar, but still can't see windows or the doc. This does not affect all Macs. Have accessed 10+ year old macs and brand new macs without this occurring.
We're on v6.3.13446.6374
The Extension Editor was working fine on the preview version (20.2.27296.7376). Today, I upgraded to the stable version (v20.2.27450.7387) and now the buttons at the top left "New", "Delete" and "Upload" aren't functioning. When I click on them, nothing happens.
I have a self hosted install of version 20.2.27450.7387 running on Windows 10 Pro (10.0.18363) and after updating the server to this version the report manager extension is broken. It opens, and all the reports on the left can be clicked on, however the buttons across the top, "New, Clone, Delete, Save, Save All, Run Options, and Email" do nothing.
When connecting to a Surface Book 2 (or possibly any computer with a ultra high display) the mouse cursor is too large during certain tasks. Please see example. Other programs where precision is required when clicking is difficult because you don't know where you're actually clicking. Can there be an option to change the zoom on this cursor?
This seems to happen because I'm at about 50% zoom which is making the cursor bigger, but this particular cursor appears to be way too big.
These two extensions used to be on a sub-menu on the Admin Icon (Far Bottom Left)
Looks like the whole menu is missing!
Since my on-prem-update to 19.x in november we are not able to start connections via the guest client starter. As it turned out all supportsessions pointed at a wrong extension (ScreenConnector) not the Guest Client starter.
I tried to uninstall and wanted to uninstall the extension but where is it gone? Can't find it on Marketplace anymore. Please help, thanks
The Home page Colours have gone to pot again!
Text has gone Dark & almost invisible.
Dark Theme with Blue is Vivid/Garish/Awful.
Why did you have to change the colours anyway?
Put them back the way they were please.
User is connecting to host machine using ConnectWise Control app for Chrome OS downloaded from Google Play Store. User is able to sign in accordingly and join remote session, but once connected, no keyboard input is accepted, only the mouse is usable. Parallel connection from Windows PC is successful and keyboard and mouse both work as intended.
Customer support service by UserEcho