Welcome to the ConnectWise Control Feature Request Portal
If you do not have an account, click "Sign in/ Sign up" to get started.
- Search for an existing improvement or feature request before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all suggestions.
- If you find a matching request, give it a thumbs up and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a request for an item you need, create your own request. Provide as many details as you can, especially regarding possible use cases.
- No spam, advertising, or self-promotion.
- No offensive posts, links, or images.
- Only one request per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!
I would like to change the name of the "Cloud Administrator Account" that shows up on the clients computers that I remote into to either the technician name or my business name so that the client knows that is is me that is remoting in.
Thanks for reaching out to us. The "Cloud Account Administrator" name that appears in-session cannot be changed/modified.
We would recommend to create a new user instead of changing it. Use below link to see the steps to create a new user:
add the ability to audit login failures/successes for logging in to the web interface
We need a feature for our reports to indicate whether or not an agent is online or offline. The green bar under the guest section doesn't translate well into report form and having to use the guestinfoupdatetime is too cumbersome and too inaccurate for what we need. If we could just have a field that indicates whether the agent is offline (ala AutoMate) it'd make generating a report far more intuitive.
The installation process gets blocked both by antivirus and Windows 10 and the users are questioning whether it is trustworthy or not. Is it possible to publish a digitally signed version of the Quick Support SOS executable
Before adding new features, maybe fix issues that have been open for YEARS?
this might already be in the works but did not see it. It would be nice to be able to open up the devices C drive without connecting to the device. to copy and paste files in the back ground.
When you connect to a server the screen resolution can be quite small and there is no way to change the default window size, having the ability to change or set a default connection resolution size or control it in the session would be very helpful, it is very frustrating when you are viewing a sever at 800x600 when you have 1920 x 1080 monitor.
We use a stunning number of AD groups for managing client information and access. Because of this we need to have nested groups support for authenticating to ScreenConnect. Currently I will have to manage all users in yet another group, rather than adding the "AllUsers" group as a member of the SC-HOST group.
Customer support service by UserEcho