Welcome to the ConnectWise Control Feature Request Portal
If you do not have an account, click "Sign in/ Sign up" to get started.
- Search for an existing improvement or feature request before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all suggestions.
- If you find a matching request, give it a thumbs up and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a request for an item you need, create your own request. Provide as many details as you can, especially regarding possible use cases.
- No spam, advertising, or self-promotion.
- No offensive posts, links, or images.
- Only one request per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!
We have certain clients in session groups that cannot have screenshots taken of their computers due to compliance requirements. We'd like to be able to accommodate this without having to disable preview screenshots altogether.
Currently, we have to use a different extension, Edit App.Config Settings, to disable this functionality on the host client.
It'd be helpful if we could disable it from the Advanced Configuration Editor.
Ability to audit admin functions e.g. Who disabled AdHoc file transfer features. If not logging of this.
When you connect to a server the screen resolution can be quite small and there is no way to change the default window size, having the ability to change or set a default connection resolution size or control it in the session would be very helpful, it is very frustrating when you are viewing a sever at 800x600 when you have 1920 x 1080 monitor.
Perhaps it would be expedient to simply short then contact area of the top menu bar when it pops up in full-screen mode. Currently, when using full-screen mode, if you aren't quick the top menu bar will pop up and obscure your ability to interact with the upper part of the screen on the remote sessions, which impacts a user's ability to minimize or close a window in the session.
If possible it would be really nice if the top menu bar that pops up were to be shortened to accommodate unfettered access to these controls.
It would be nice to have some built in functionality and support for High Availability scenarios. We run over 5000 unattended sessions, and when there are issues or updates that means downtime to our business.
Basic HA would be relatively easy to accomplish on Windows by utilizing Windows Failover Clustering. This would likely work already but not be officially supported.
Cross platform and active-active Clustering could be achieved by leveraging a load balancing service or system and allowing for some basic communication between cluster nodes such as service status and settings replication.
Customer support service by UserEcho