Welcome to the ConnectWise Control Feature Request Portal
If you do not have an account, click "Sign in/ Sign up" to get started.
- Search for an existing improvement or feature request before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all suggestions.
- If you find a matching request, give it a thumbs up and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a request for an item you need, create your own request. Provide as many details as you can, especially regarding possible use cases.
- No spam, advertising, or self-promotion.
- No offensive posts, links, or images.
- Only one request per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!
With LetEncrypt now in production It will be an ansome feature if ScreenConnect woukd support it strait at install.
you could offert ssl support out of the box for all client raising the security of your application and reducing the effort for end user to set it up.
Please add "Installed Software Report" in Report Manager option!
I'm very unhappy that development functionality has been removed from Screenconnect/Control.
When it was Screenconnect, one of the major selling points was customisation.
I've added a few different little extensions that have worked for years on my instance. I upgraded due to the security issues alongside a MAC bug and now they aren't working.
ConnectWise's stance located here https://docs.connectwise.com/ConnectWise_Control_Documentation/Developers/Extension_development_guide - is good/makes sense for distribution to others, but, I think this is a huge step backwards for people who want to develop internal tools/integrations.
I don't want my extensions to have to go through review, nor do I want to wait days for approval.
So, I'm not asking for a new feature, I'm asking that you please roll back, or at least allow people the ability to create their own extensions locally without having to go through review.
When you connect to a server the screen resolution can be quite small and there is no way to change the default window size, having the ability to change or set a default connection resolution size or control it in the session would be very helpful, it is very frustrating when you are viewing a sever at 800x600 when you have 1920 x 1080 monitor.
Would like to use remote diagnostics toolkit to remove a program from multiple machines simultaneously.
Feature: Add an audible sound notification and 'toaster' pop-up notification in browser when a chat message is received while logged into the ScreenConnect host user interface.
Currently, a sound indicating a received chat message is played only when an active support session window is open.
No sound or notification pop up is displayed or made when a chat message is received when logged into the host interface. Only a small green dot is displayed to indicate a received chat message. It is very easy to miss a received chat message without having a support session open to a given user.
Customer support service by UserEcho