Welcome to the ConnectWise Control Feature Request Portal
If you do not have an account, click "Sign in/ Sign up" to get started.
- Search for an existing improvement or feature request before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all suggestions.
- If you find a matching request, give it a thumbs up and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a request for an item you need, create your own request. Provide as many details as you can, especially regarding possible use cases.
- No spam, advertising, or self-promotion.
- No offensive posts, links, or images.
- Only one request per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!
Please allow mobile devices to remember their Support sessions. Ideally this would function as an unattended access client, but on demand. So our techs could say "please open up the Connectwise Control app on your iPhone" and it would then connect to the session. It wouldn't need to be built every time.
In Admin>Security>Roles>Edit role>ManageSessionGroups
We need to prevents techs from deleting groups, but still edit them. if I disable the box, they don't have permission to edit or delete.
Please add a feature to prevent deletion only.
Is it possible to make a videoconference between 2 or more persons who are in Remote Access (on differrent pcs in the group) ?
Since AD already has an attribute field for the user's email, there should be an option to point the variable for 2FA to the 'mail' attribute from LDAP. This would prevent admins from having to go in and add each user's email address to a custom field.
The iOS app should be updated to include features of iPadOS.
- Native cursor support. In iPad OS 13.4 Apple added mouse/trackpad support to iPadOS. Control should be able to recognize that there is a Bluetooth mouse connected and remove the on screen mouse in favor of the native experience. Including gestures and right click.
- Recognize if a keyboard is connected. If a keyboard is connected, always keep the keyboard activated in the app. Also add support for modifier keys. I think shift works, but not CTRL, Windows Key, etc.
- Ability to send/receive files to and from remote sessions. Utilize the Files app on iPadOS to be able to send/receive files.
- Multi Window Support. In iPadOS 13 you have the ability to run multiple instances of the app. This would be great for being remoted in on multiple computers.
Older graphics cards restrict screen resolution. This is not a problem with the Microsoft Terminal Services client which uses a virtual driver and can display much higher resolutions.
Need the Ability to use the mouse with a true Trackpad Support now that Apple has released it. Also the same goes for bluetooth mice. They should sync with the mouse cursor and work as one unit.
Would like to be able to use a hardware keyboard, such as a Bluetooth keyboard, on iPad or iPhone devices without having to tap the keyboard icon in the app first, and seeing the on-screen keyboard.
Add an additional line the configuration file identifying how an expired SSL certificate for the site is handled. If the SSL certificate is valid (other than being expired), the "External Accessibility Check" could then take that setting into account and flag the check accordingly, i.e., it could - for instance - use a status of "Expired" rather than "Failed" and mark that line with a yellow vertical bar rather than a red one.
Customer support service by UserEcho