Welcome to the ConnectWise View Bug Report Forum
If you do not have an account, click "Sign in/ Sign up" to get started.
ConnectWise View gives a knowledgeable expert the ability to connect to a field tech's or customer's mobile device camera. Ultimately, these "experts" will be able to see what's going on and assist the technician/customer without having to travel offsite.
Below are a few tips and rules for those who wish to participate, please read through them.
- Search for an existing bug report before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and improve bug tracking.
- If you find a matching bug report, give it a thumbs up and throw in a comment with more details about the problem.
- If you can't find a request for an item you need, create your own bug report.
- Provide as many details as you can, especially:
- Platform (iOS, Android, etc.)
- Connection (WiFi or Mobile Data)
- Mobile device OS, model, etc.
- Browser(s) used
- No spam, advertising, or self-promotion.
- No offensive posts, links, or images.
- Only one request per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!
"chat did not take place during this session" time entry created in Connectwise when using link to control a client
Customer support service by UserEcho