- I am downloading my tools to remove viruses to a DOCUMENTS folder.
- I am downloading installs to the DOWNLOADS folder.
- If an install reboots the computer the folder gets cleared and I have to re-download everyti8ng.
- I work on computers with bad internet in countries that charge for transfer. Everytime the internet drops I have to re-download everything costing the client more money and costing TONS of time.
- If I am installing a program on a restricted user the install lands in their Documents folder. When I authenticate to the admin account it no longer has access to the restricted users documents folder.
- Often I have to switch between user accounts to redo a task with the file. When I switch user accounts I no longer have access to the file.
- When I download the files I often actually need to save them. They are deleted and lost on disconnect.
- Browsing to the files to do the installs through all the documents the client has is often tedious and impossible. It is much easier to just hold the WinKey and press R then type C:\Work and hit enter.
- This app was billed to me as a tech tool made by techs for techs... It seems you changed this tool to service business men using this to work from home or something.. Not sure why you would change this feature so drastically and break it so badly.
- When removing viruses the tools often need to reboot as part of the task. After reboot they are no longer there and cannot complete their task.
- To avoid a lot of this we have to constantly go to the folder and move the files manually to another location. This is costing me a LOT of money in time/labor.
In conclusion... This was a total bait and switch. The product is no longer what it was promised to be at purchase. You have opened yourself up to a lawsuit. Not just for the product but for all the labor involved in setup, discovery and use of your product prior to switching to a different product. It would be deeply appreciated if you would put that feature back the way it was. If you have people that need a temporary file transfer area.. Create a NEW feature FOR THEM. Or a switch. (:
Thank you so much!
Customer support service by UserEcho