Welcome to the ConnectWise View Bug Report Forum
If you do not have an account, click "Sign in/ Sign up" to get started.
ConnectWise View gives a knowledgeable expert the ability to connect to a field tech's or customer's mobile device camera. Ultimately, these "experts" will be able to see what's going on and assist the technician/customer without having to travel offsite.
Below are a few tips and rules for those who wish to participate, please read through them.
- Search for an existing bug report before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and improve bug tracking.
- If you find a matching bug report, give it a thumbs up and throw in a comment with more details about the problem.
- If you can't find a request for an item you need, create your own bug report.
- Provide as many details as you can, especially:
- Platform (iOS, Android, etc.)
- Connection (WiFi or Mobile Data)
- Mobile device OS, model, etc.
- Browser(s) used
- No spam, advertising, or self-promotion.
- No offensive posts, links, or images.
- Only one request per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!
I can launch ConnectWise View from my browser (option is available), however other users inside of my ConnectWise Console cannot (No Option Available). What permission level does a user need to create a View Session? It would be nice to have a toggle box for this permission so it can be assigned to non-technical user accounts that just need this feature.
Tried all three applications on my phone and it will not load the page. I tried with and without Wi-Fi. The only way I could get a connection to my phone was through the email and text invitations.
Tried 2 different browsers, neither showed the front camera. In the Chrome browser, switching from front to back and vice versa the video continued showing only the back camera
Customer support service by UserEcho