Welcome to the ConnectWise View Feature Request Forum
Please use this space to share your ideas.
ConnectWise View gives a knowledgeable expert the ability to connect to a field tech's or customer's mobile device camera. Ultimately, these "experts" will be able to see what's going on and assist the technician/customer without having to travel offsite.
Below are a few tips and rules for those who wish to participate, please read through them.
- Search for an existing improvement or feature request before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all suggestions. Note, you will probably have to search the community forum beforehand to help prevent duplicates.
- If you find a matching request, give it a thumbs up and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a request for an item you need, create your own request. Provide as many details as you can, especially regarding possible use cases.
- No spam, advertising, or self-promotion.
- No offensive posts, links, or images.
- Only one request per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
If you have questions please email us directly at PM@ScreenConnect.com
Add security permissions so very restricted users or possible clients that may be using Control do not have access to the View extension.
Would be cool to have a GPS Location from those presenting. For example, worker out in the field could stream back what he was seeing at a location and the GPS/GoogleMap location would appear on the right side for the viewer.
I can see down the road it being beneficial to have drawing tools that the technician can initiate which will draw on the operators phone browser screen. Much like Control Annotation features
Per Partner -
There should be an option in which we can minimize the camera on the phone and still the video will go on.
Customer support service by UserEcho