Welcome to the ConnectWise View Feature Request Forum
Please use this space to share your ideas.
ConnectWise View gives a knowledgeable expert the ability to connect to a field tech's or customer's mobile device camera. Ultimately, these "experts" will be able to see what's going on and assist the technician/customer without having to travel offsite.
Below are a few tips and rules for those who wish to participate, please read through them.
- Search for an existing improvement or feature request before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all suggestions. Note, you will probably have to search the community forum beforehand to help prevent duplicates.
- If you find a matching request, give it a thumbs up and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a request for an item you need, create your own request. Provide as many details as you can, especially regarding possible use cases.
- No spam, advertising, or self-promotion.
- No offensive posts, links, or images.
- Only one request per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
If you have questions please email us directly at PM@ScreenConnect.com
Currently the new "View" functionality to view camera of cell phone can only be used with Cloud Control. Please allow use with an on premise server.
Would be cool to have a GPS Location from those presenting. For example, worker out in the field could stream back what he was seeing at a location and the GPS/GoogleMap location would appear on the right side for the viewer.
I can see down the road it being beneficial to have drawing tools that the technician can initiate which will draw on the operators phone browser screen. Much like Control Annotation features
Per Partner -
To prevent accidental disconnection, I think there should be a confirmation dialog asking the user if they really want to leave the session. Currently, tapping the back button lets you leave the session. There is no confirmation dialog.
Request is for both connected peers to communicate via chat messages in session.
Customer support service by UserEcho