Add a "grab a screenshot" feature
criker 6 years ago • updated 6 years ago • 1 • 1 duplicate
I'd like to see the ability to grab a screenshot from the client computer. Ideally:
- it could be configured to happen with our without end user knowledge.
- It would transfer the file to my (host) computer.
- Optionally it could have a date/time stamp.
- It could capture one or all screens in a dual-screen environment.
- Bonus points if it could be scheduled.
This would be different from relying on the thumbnail and transferring the thumbnail via the existing work-around of increasing the thumbnail size and using a secondary tool to download the thumbnail. The work-around has some drawbacks, most notably needing to be a global change that increases bandwidth across an installation that occurs (at scale) during thumbnail periodic updates.
Available in Version:
Customer support service by UserEcho
Ideally I'd like this to be no saving the thumbnail image, but instead creating a screenshot of the customer desktop.