Welcome to the ConnectWise Control Feature Request Portal
If you do not have an account, click "Sign in/ Sign up" to get started.
- Search for an existing improvement or feature request before adding your own. This helps us prevent duplicate entries and track all suggestions.
- If you find a matching request, give it a thumbs up and throw in a comment.
- If you can't find a request for an item you need, create your own request. Provide as many details as you can, especially regarding possible use cases.
- No spam, advertising, or self-promotion.
- No offensive posts, links, or images.
- Only one request per post.
- Administrators have the ability to moderate the forums, including editing, deleting, and moving posts. Posts may be deleted for any reason, with or without notification.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!
Older graphics cards restrict screen resolution. This is not a problem with the Microsoft Terminal Services client which uses a virtual driver and can display much higher resolutions.
this might already be in the works but did not see it. It would be nice to be able to open up the devices C drive without connecting to the device. to copy and paste files in the back ground.
When you connect to a server the screen resolution can be quite small and there is no way to change the default window size, having the ability to change or set a default connection resolution size or control it in the session would be very helpful, it is very frustrating when you are viewing a sever at 800x600 when you have 1920 x 1080 monitor.
With LetEncrypt now in production It will be an ansome feature if ScreenConnect woukd support it strait at install.
you could offert ssl support out of the box for all client raising the security of your application and reducing the effort for end user to set it up.
make the commands tab a full-interactive PowerShell
would like to send multi-line commands
Be able to apply App.Config files or settings based on the Session Group(s) a computer is in.
Partner would like an additional field added to the General tab of the guest machine on the Host page that displays the local IP address of the machine (in addition to the current Network IP address that pulls from the inbound traffic).
We would like to have the option to add a password to protect the screen connect client from being uninstalled by users with local admin privileges. I have found that when the client is installed from labtech, users don't recognize it and tend to remove it. This causes problems with the labtech SC plugin.
add the ability to audit login failures/successes for logging in to the web interface
Currently if a guest wants to remove a host from a session, they will right click the tray icon and end the session.
When a host joins a access session, there is no way of kicking them besides just stopping the services or uninstalling the agent. Feature request is for the ability to kick a host from a session without removing the agent.
Customer support service by UserEcho